Our general support staff can provide regular on-site technical support for common day to day technology problems. Some examples of tasks encountered by schools that our general level support staff can attend to include:
- Relocating, installing and configuring computer hardware or software for end users.
- Troubleshooting computer related hardware or software issues.
- Supporting and training end users in using hardware and software systems.
- Helping staff and students with account, network/connectivity, printing and other general issues encountered day to day.
- Providing general “all round” IT support for the variety of technology issues and questions that arise in Primary Schools
Our customer portal provides schools with access to useful tools, including:
- Asset Management
- IT Support Requests
- Maintenance Task Scheduling
- JTC Documents, including insurance certificates and WWCC results
- Technician Timesheets for later reference
What makes JTC Technology different?
- We are big enough to provide flexibility and support with over 25 technical staff
- We are small enough to care and we seek to make a difference in your school
- We have been supporting schools for over 15 years. We understand school environments and aim to provide practical and useful technical assistance